Xiaomi Pad 6 launched on April 18 and two days later, on April 20, the Vivo Pad 2 debuted. These two tablets have a 144Hz IPS display, Android 13, quad speakers, 13MP main cameras and other similarities. But there are several differences too.
Xiaomi Pad 6 vs Vivo Pad 2 comparison
Xiaomi Pad 6
1. Xiaomi Pad 6 is lighter and slightly slimmer than the Vivo Pad 2. Both feature a glass (front) and aluminium (back+ frame) sandwich chassis.
2. Xiaomi Pad 6 has a smaller display with more pixel density than Vivo Pad 2. It has also got Dolby Vision support while the Vivo tablet sports HDR10. Xiaomi has also offered Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the front of its tablet while Vivo hasn’t mentioned the protection it offers (that is if any). Both offer stylus support but Xiaomi’s one can attach magnetically too.
3. Xiaomi powers the Pad 6 with a 7nm Snapdragon 870 chip whereas the Vivo Pad 2 has got a 4nm MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor.
The Xiaomi tablet starts at 6+128GB and goes up to 8+256GB memory configuration. Vivo Pad 2, meanwhile, offers more memory options from 8+128GB to 12+512GB.
On top of this hardware, you get Android 13-based MIUI 14 on the Xiaomi Pad 6 while the Vivo Pad 2 boots Android 13-based Origin OS in the Chinese market.
Vivo Pad 2
4. Xiaomi Pad 6 is equipped with a single 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera. Vivo has given a 13MP ultrawide camera plus a 2MP macro module on the back of the Pad 2 and an 8MP selfie snapper on the front.
You get to record 4K30 fps videos from both tablets.
5. Pad 6 has got a smaller battery (8840mAh) and slower charging (33W) compared to the Vivo’s Pad 2 (10,000mAh with 44W PD wired charging).
In the Chinese market, the Xiaomi Pad 6 starts at CNY 1,899 (~₹22,000) and Vivo Pad 2 starts at CNY 2,499 (~₹29,800).
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.