Hammer Ace Ultra is a newly launched smartphone by the Shark Tank India famed brand. It is priced at ₹2,999. Besides the brand recall you may have from the show, what you may find exciting is the design of the watch. If you want to own an Apple Watch Ultra doppelganger at this price, then you may look further into this watch’s details down below:
5 Hammer Ace Ultra features
1. The watch comes in a rectangular dial with silver colour. The chassis is made of metallic alloy and the bands can be picked in silicone or nylon material. As for colours, the bands are available in orange and grey shades. The watch is rated for IP67 dust and water resistance too.
2. Hammer Ace Ultra sports a 1.96-inch IPS TFT display with a 240×284 pixel resolution, 600 nits of brightness, and an Always-On Display.
3. Hammer has given support for tracking 60+ sports activities including running, bike riding, basketball, tennis, volleyball, and football. You can also record health and fitness stats like SpO2, heart rate, sleep, blood pressure, menstrual cycle, step, calories, etc.
4. The repertoire also consists of Find my phone, in-app GPS, music playback and camera controls, password protection, the ability to reject and take calls, and sedentary reminders.
5. Hammer claims the watch can run for 5 days on a single charge. You get a wireless adapter to charge it.
Hammer Ace Ultra price and availability
Hammer Ace Ultra is available for ₹2999 through the official website, Amazon, Flipkart, Reliance Digital, Myntra, Nykaa, TataCliq, and CRED. The company has also launched the Hammer Stroke at ₹2199 in India.
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.