Samsung Galaxy M14 5G has launched in India with a 50MP triple rear camera setup, a 6000mAh battery, and a 5 nm processor. It retails through Amazon India. Here we have its pricing, sale date and other details. But, before that, let’s glean over its specifications and features.
5 Samsung Galaxy M14 5G features
1. Samsung Galaxy M14 5G is engined by a 5nm Exynos 1330 chipset. This is coupled with 4/6GB RAM and 128GB storage. The software on top of this setup is Android 13 based One UI 5.0. Samsung assures 2 years of software updates and 4 years of security patches.
2. The battery inside the Galaxy M14 is of 6000mAh with 25W fast charging.
3. On the front of the phone, you get a 6.6-inch PLS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution and 90Hz refresh rate.
4. For cameras, there is a 50MP primary sensor, a 2MP macro module, and a 2MP depth sensor. The front camera is a 13MP shooter.
5. There is support for 13 5G bands. Galaxy M14 5G also offers connectivity options like USB-C 2.0, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and NFC.
Besides these key features, the phone also brings a side-mounted fingerprint reader, dedicated microSD card slot, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G price and availability
Samsung has priced the base variant of Galaxy M14 5G at ₹13,490 (inclusive of ₹1000 bank discount) and the higher 6+128GB model at ₹14,990. The sale begins on April 21 at 12 PM through Samsung’s official website, retail stores, Amazon.in. You can grab the device in Blue, Dark Blue, and Silver colours.
At this price, it could go against other similarly-priced smartphones such as Realme 10 and iQOO Z6 Lite. Here is their spec-by-spec comparison
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.