Redmi A2 and Redmi A2+ are the new budget smartphones from Xiaomi that have been launched in Europe. Besides one difference, both phones are identical. So, covering the 5 key Redmi A2 features should tell you about both phones.
Redmi A2 specs and features
1. Redmi A2 series features a 6.52-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution and 400 nits of peak brightness. Both phones have a waterdrop notch up front.
2. Inside the notch lies a 5MP selfie snapper. On the back, there is an 8MP primary camera and a 0.08MP depth sensor. You get to shoot FHD videos at 30fps from both sides.
3. The software offered is MIUI based on the Android 12 Go edition.
4. The internal setup consists of a MediaTek Helio G36 processor coupled with up to 3GB LPDDR4X RAM and up to 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage. Both phones have a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging support.
5. Other goodies in the bag includes WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a micro USB 2.0 port, and a 3.5mm jack.
Redmi A2+ also comes with a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Both Redmi phones ship in black, blue and green colours. They are currently announced in European market but there’s no word on its Indian launch. As soon as we have it, we shall intimate you.
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.