Poco X5 has just come to India at a starting price of ₹18,999. Here we will check out its launch offers and availability details. But before we get to that, let’s also glean through its specs to know if it does warrant “The 5G All Star” tag.
5 Poco X5 features
1. Poco X5 flaunts a 6.67-inch sAMOLED display with FHD+ resolution,120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 wide colour coverage, and 1200 nits of peak brightness. You get Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top.
2. The camera setup on the Poco X5 comprise of a 48MP main camera, an 8MP ultrawide shooter, and a 2MP macro shooter on the back. On the front of the phone resides a 13MP selfie snapper.
3. Poco has used the Snapdragon 695 chipset, 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, and 256GB UFS 2.2 storage (that can be further expanded up to 1TB). The software onboard is Android 12-based MIUI 13.
4. You get dual 5G support courtesy of 7 5G bands. Other connectivity solutions include USB-C port, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.1, and GPS. Alongside the USB port, there is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
5. A 5000mAh battery keeps the phone up and running. When it seeks charge, you can top it up using a 33W adapter.
Poco X5 India price and availability
The available variants of Poco X5 are Jaguar Black, Wildcat Blue and Supernova Green. The price starts at ₹18,999 for the 6+128GB model and the price goes up to ₹20,999 for the upper 8+256GB model.
As part of the launch, there are introductory offers like a discount of ₹2,000 if you buy the phone using ICICI Bank cards. There is also an exchange deal also which cuts the price by up to ₹2000. You can even go for a No cost EMI option if you want to spread out the payments.
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.