OnePlus 11 launched in India with mostly positive reviews and today, ie, February 14, 2023, it is out on its first sale via Amazon and OnePlus store. OnePlus 11 starts at ₹56,999 but there are interesting sale offers. However, what could be the real compelling factors for buying OnePlus 11 are discussed here. Yes, we will be talking about the key OnePlus 11 specs and features.
5 reasons to buy the OnePlus 11
1. Hasselblad camera tricks like X-pan mode (for cinematic shots), unique night mode filters, portrait videos, Raw+ and Pro video modes. The regular shots out of 50MP+ 32MP (telephoto)+ 48MP (ultrawide) are also good for the part.
2. Smooth software experience with Oxygen OS with very little bloat to bother about.
3. Sultry display that’s 6.73-inch diagonally, has an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate, 10-bit colours, 1300 nits peak brightness, and HDR10+ support.
4. Powerful internals like Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, up to 16GB+256GB memory, WiFi 7, Bluetooth 5.3, and L5 GPS, among other things.
5. Reliable endurance from a 5000mAh battery and 100W wired charging tech.
OnePlus 11 sale price, offer discounts, and deals
OnePlus 11 6+128GB (UFS 3.1) variant retails for ₹56,999 and the bigger 8+256GB (UFS 4.0) model hits the store at ₹61,999. It is available for purchase on Amazon India and the OnePlus India store.
As part of the launch offer, you can grab the OnePlus 11 at a flat discount of ₹1000 if you use an ICICI Bank credit card for EMI and Non-EMI transactions or a Debit Card for doing only EMI payments.
So, if you are out in the market for a new high-end phone that doesn’t cost a fortune, then the above offers and features could help you in deciding if this is the right phone for you.
The wait is over now!
The #ShapeofPower is here as the sale for the all new #OnePlus115G starts now.
Get yours today: https://t.co/Yu18pa85Ww pic.twitter.com/k7qySwbc4A
— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) February 14, 2023
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.