The Google Pixel 7(₹ 53750 at amazon) was launched in October 2022 along with Google Pixel 7 Pro. The Google Pixel 7 comes with flagship configurations carrying Google’s Tensor G2 chipset.
Amazon is now offering a few great deals on the Google Pixel 7 including a 47% instant discount and bank offers. The phone was launched at a price of ₹99,999 but the instant discount drops the price down to ₹47,099.
Amazon offers on Google Pixel 7
Google Pixel 7 is available at a discounted price of ₹52,900. Amazon has offered a 47% instant discount on Google’s high-end phone.
Google Pixel 7 also comes with a few bank offers that you can take advantage of. These are:
- Get ₹1,500 off on the Google Pixel 7 by using Amex Credit Card while purchasing the phone.
- Get ₹1,500 off on the Google Pixel 7 by using Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card while purchasing the phone.
- Get a 5% instant discount worth up to ₹250 on Google Pixel 7 by using an HSBC Cashback Credit card while buying the phone.
Google Pixel 7 specifications
- Google Pixel 7 is powered by the Google Tensor G2 chipset paired with 8GB RAM and two storage options come along; 128GB and 256GB. The phone runs on the latest Android 13OS.
- It features a 6.3-inch AMOLED display with the support of a 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10+. It is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus.
- The phone comes with a dual camera setup holding a 50-megapixel primary camera and a 12-megapixel ultrawide lens. It sports a 10.8-megapixel selfie shooter.
- The Google Pixel 7 packs a 4355mAh battery with the support of 20-watt wired fast charging and 20-watt wireless charging.
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.